Playapod 2.3 Update
Playapod 2.3 has been officially released and includes expanded search options with a selection of different providers including the Podcast Index (default), Apple, and Playapod. Repeating a specific episode or the current playlist is now supported. In addition, we have made some platform specific improvements. Here is a rundown of the new features:
- New Search Providers: The provider can be changed in App Settings under the the Misc section. Available providers are Podcast Index, Apple (iTunes), and Playapod.
- Repeat feature is accessible via long-press of the Play button or via the overflow menu in the Action bar (android) or Navigation bar (iOS). Select Repeat Episode for single repeat or Repeat Playlist to repeat the current queue.
- iOS 14: New overflow menu implemented on the player view in an effort to declutter the Navigation bar.
- Android: Improved snapping behavior on the progress bar. Scrubbing and snapping to bookmarks should now be much easier.
- Improvements to various error messages to make it clear which podcast is experiencing feed errors.
Most of these features and changes were requested from listeners, so please continue sending us your comments and suggestions via the App Settings “Send Feedback” link. We really do read any and all feedback.