Creating a Custom Playlist
It’s easy to create a custom playlist of podcasts with Playapod! Let’s take a look at adding episodes, reorganizing with drag/drop, and customizing playlist behavior.
- Locate the episode you want to add to your playlist.
- Long-press on the episode to bring up the popup menu.
- Tap “Add Playlist” in the action menu.
- The episode has been added to the bottom of your playlist!
Reorganizing the Playlist
- Open “My Playlist” from the side menu.
- Find an episode you want to move.
- Hold the three bars to the right of the episode and drag your finger up or down.
- Release your finger at the location you want the episode to drop.
Custom Playlist Options
But wait, there’s more! You can also customize the playlist behavior in the settings menu.
- Open “Settings” from the side menu and scroll to the “Playlist” section.
- Configure “Playlist Behavior” to change what the action taken after media finishes playing an episode. Choose between “Play Next,” “Play Previous,’ or “Stop Playing.”
- Enable “Add Downloads” if you want downloaded episodes to automatically be added to your playlist.
- Enable “Remove Listened” if you want episodes that have been listened to automatically be removed from the playlist.
There is nothing better than listening to a custom playlist that allows you to listen to multiple podcasts in the order you want to hear them!